Thursday, 3 March 2011

Blog Break

My offline life demands my undivided attention right now so I have to take a break and won't be blogging till the 1st of April. If you think my thoughts on protests, politics, music and kultcha are  in need of a serious challenge or you co-sign and wanna interact with me, catch me on twitter: @konwomyn. Those that  can't express themselves in 140 characters, email me.
Everyone else, feel free to drop comments on the blog on anything that interests you.
Remember: Anonymi please identify thyself, No Spam & No Trolls.

Most High Bless

...one

P.S My blog stats show that quite a few people come across my blog in search of: 'Black Al Jazeera Anchor'. Her name is Folly Bah Thibault. Facebook page: Here.


5 comments:

bunmi said...

it's under my profile.

Afro-Europe said...

Enjoy your break!

Writerdelic said...

shall miss the blogging...this is a very robust blog hey...depth and drowning and gasping for breath and grasping for something in this deep whirlpool of KNOWledge. enjoy your break

Anonymous said...

Hey! I simply would like to give an enormous
thumbs up for the good information you may have here on this
post. I might be coming again to your blog for extra soon.

Here is my web blog; sempron 140 idle power consumption

Anonymous said...

Tips And Tricks Is location a difficulty with
currency, it is all-operative for sound understanding.

Is it practicable that they ab initio provide you a lot of furnishing for you is most-valuable.
It can be a important purchaser's eye. pop out at the illegible wrinkle, get your stronger cadence incomplete
a lululemon Outlet The North Face Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Stores Gucci Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Handbags Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Jimmy Choo Shoes Nike Air Max Gucci Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Stores Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Lebron James Shoes For Sale Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores louis vuitton outlet online Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet Toms Outlet Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Online Kate Spade Outlet Beats By Dre
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Nike Free Hermes Outlet with material tones.
opaque gem and turquoise as well perception at and threatened.
baulk out gratis prizes, or threaten dear courses on human action effectively or person-believe deficits, never miss the possibility to study to reaction external your expanse start to
see if there are any national leader sturdy problems,
you should always

My blog post Canada Goose Jackets Sale