Sunday 21 February 2010

Coming Soon To A Store Near You...



Just a few mins ago I was checking out something online & found
www.yearoftheblacksmythe.com/forum  and this is the truth
Talib had to say....

How can you be an atheist if you don't know everything? What do you call the unknown? I call it God. Can you deny that all living things maintain necessary relationships? Trees take in CO2 and expel O2, we take in O2 and expel CO2, science tells us that. But what created these relationships? According to science, music is not necessary, but can you imagine a world without music? I can't. This is what I call God. I have seen the birth of my son. Science cannot explain the joy I felt in that moment. My life is proof of God's existence. (yea tell 'em Talib!)

Most atheists confuse religion with God (yep!). I do not believe in or subscribe to religion. The holy books are filled with allegories and stories meant to show us values, but many religious people take that stuff literally. But there is something that connects all of us spiritually. I think if you open yourself to the God power inside yourself you will love it. God is not some supreme being sitting in the clouds judging us. God is that inner beauty that makes us strive for knowledge and love. (lookup the Mapping God Genome study, it's very interesting) You dont even have to call it God to acknowledge it. But I think it's a mistake to say it doesnt exist, by whatever name you call it. One love!

I hope my atheist friends got that msg loud and clear ; )