Friday 9 April 2010

'They call me Jay Electronica...%@#$ that call me Jay Elec-Hanukkah, Jay Elec-Yamaka, Jay-Elec-Tramadan, Muhammad Asa-lamaka, Rasula-lasupanuwata Allah through ya monitor!'

FYI


while you was blowin X amount of dollars on a bracelet
the sovereign nation of france was openin they files on the UFO phenomenon i-e spaceships
its just the facts jack may as well face it
every rhyme i write the seal get cracked in the chapter of revalations
a atom get cracked in the blackness of meditation
mysterious s**t
call me Jay Dogon im on some serious/sirius s**t
scholars wonder why do he bust
Allah blessed me with a midasy touch
everything i lay the hands turn to ethopian gold shiny and buffed
i got a firm understandin on the minus and plus
so i aint got time to argue with a rapper bout how he aint got rhymes
that's f**kin with mines
i'm trying to kill lucifer, so if i have to brake
cuz a rapper in my face
tellin me that he the great
you can bet a shiny nickle ill blast his motherf**kin ass way past jupiter
you couldnt be stupider
f**kin with the nuc-l-ear
mayan
aztec lion
asiatic black man from zion
quetzalcotl supreme
lettin off steam
dimethyltriptamine make a man dream
but yall would much rather hear me rappin bout trash
the size of erykahs ass blunts and cash
we need savin
minds are consumed with swine we need bathin.

No comments: